This page has moved to a new address.

A girl with a plan:

The Teardos: A girl with a plan:

Thursday, April 4, 2013

A girl with a plan:

Okay, so here's the plan: take four days and completely makeover the pantry.

That's is the plan, at least. You know that, "you plan, God laughs" idiom? Yeah, that's my life. So, we're through Day One and already behind. Here's where we started:

 

 

Ouch. I tried, really I did. I sorted, I put things in bins, I labeled:

 

 

The whole system broke down, soooo more effort is required. Hence, Operation "Pantry Primping"!

 

 

So, all the food got moved into the dining room. The shelves were removed and we were left with a million brackets:

 

 

A screwdriver and a pair of pliers later:

 

A bunch of holes. Oh goody.

It's like an archeological dig! I'm just glad I didn't find wallpaper...

Some spackle later:

 
And then some primer:
 

 

Okay, so I just showed you a bunch of pictures of white walls, I realize. Sorry about that... But what we have now is a beautiful blank slate. Well, a dirty blank slate. You can't see on the photos, but these walls are groooooossssss. Splatters and stains. So we're going to give everything a nice fresh coat of cream.

So that's where we are! So glad to be getting started on the epic to-do list! We'll update you soon on the progress...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home