This page has moved to a new address.

Mah man.

The Teardos: Mah man.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Mah man.

Today we celebrate the birthday of a very special man. His dedication to the highest musical standards has inspired so many people. His skill at improvisation is a God-given-gift. And his marriage is founded on mutual love of music.
Who do I speak of? Why, J.S. Bach, of course! Tee hee.

Photo taken (by me) at the Bach Archive, Leipzig

Oh! And it's Fred's birthday too! (the brilliance and dedication apply to him too, dontcha know)
You guys know that I am terrible at keeping secrets. I once famously told my father, "You're never gonna guess what Mommy and I got you for Christmas! It tells time and you can wear it on your wrist!" (In my own defense, I was 5 at the time.)
So when I was scheduling out blog posts for March, I put down "ft tribute" and then promptly showed Fred that page. Good work, Leslie.
Fred has never really liked his birthday (or Valentine's Day, or any personal holiday, for that matter) and every year I take it upon myself to try and do things that he will enjoy for his day.
And so, when he begged kindly asked me not to do a mushy gushy Fred-love post today, I decided to oblige. (That being said, I didn't promise for any other day. It's like stealth-blogging. You never know when its going to come, but you know it will! Muah-ha-ha)
But, I couldn't let the day pass without a teeny weeny bit of Fred celebration, therefore I decided to share a few of my favorite "Fred on other birthdays" pictures.


Sidenote- I finally just realized where Fred's love of cake originated. Look how scrumptious those are!


Okay, this last one isn't from a birthday, that I know of, but it is my very favorite in the whole wide world:



Isn't that just the joy of childhood in a picture? So happy :-)
P.S. I want shoes like that.

So there you go, some pictures of the child that became my handsome, brilliant, caring, dedicated, and loving husband. (You didn't honestly believe this would be mush-free, did you?)

Fred (& Maggie) on his 29th birthday

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home