This page has moved to a new address.

My girl.

The Teardos: My girl.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

My girl.

This is a The Teardos Special Edition.

You know I had to.  I just had to.

Today is Palm Sunday, the official start of Holy Week.  Translation for the Teardo household:  utter chaos and not much seeing each other until a week from this afternoon.  But this year, things are a little different with this "kick-off" as we also get to celebrate one of *my* favorite days of any year:  Leslie's birthday.  It's true that I may not be very fond of my own birthday, but I relish in others.  Celebrating life is a good thing - something we all ought to do a bit more often in my opinion (just not on my birthday). Celebrating Leslie's life today is, ironically, a way of expressing gratitude for my own.  Simply put, my life would not be as wonderful, love-filled, richly blessed, delicious, warm, clean, color-coordinated, organized, easy, kitten-adorned, fashionable, fun, funny, and plain worth living if not for Leslie being at the very center of my existence.  Without her, I merely exist.

Thank you, sweetheart, for allowing me to share your life adventure with you.  Happy Birthday!!

And now, payback time, courtesy of my father-in-law.  Thanks Robert!  Of course, the joke's on me, since she's the cuter one.





Here she's already practicing for Palm Sunday:


And now for your "Moment of Irony".....


Bet she didn't see THAT one coming!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LESLIE!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home