This page has moved to a new address.

Some awkwardness to start your day

The Teardos: Some awkwardness to start your day

Friday, March 22, 2013

Some awkwardness to start your day

Yes. This is a cat post. Fair warning.
It's been a little while since we've caught you up on some pictures of the cats. (Well, it seems like a while to us, at least). And since I've been learning how to better use my camera, I've been taking a lot more photos around the house.

I present to you, therefore, for your end-of-the-week delectation:

"cats suffering through affection"
(no cats were harmed in the making of these photos)



(I know this post is very Pandora-heavy [pun intended] but as you can see, the normal way of things in our house is that Pandora is kooky and awkward, while Maggie usually sits in judgement.)


Have a great weekend everyone!


Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 22, 2013 at 12:43 PM , Blogger Lena said...

You guys are awesome! And remind me never to piss off Pandora- that cat looks respectable.....
xoxo to all of youse!

 
At March 22, 2013 at 1:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Lena! Miss you guys!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home