This page has moved to a new address.

The fur is flying around here...

The Teardos: The fur is flying around here...

Friday, March 1, 2013

The fur is flying around here...

So, let's just be upfront about this: this post is for my Mother. Jayne-with-a-Y. The awesome lady whose generosity and whole-life-know-how I completely exploit. Query phone calls over the past years have included topics varying from kitchen appliances, paint, résumés, work attire, you get the picture. She's my go-to gal (Just don't tell Pinterest or Google.)

Oh, and Mom? How to do I add seam allowances when making a sewing pattern?

Anywhoo, back to the point of this post. What does this lovely lady request for her time and energy? Pictures of the wedding and of the cats. And since we've been covering the wedding over the past few weeks, here are the fluffy ones.

And no, we are not in denial about the cats currently filling the grand-baby-shaped-hole for my mom. That's exactly what's happening. ;-)

 

 
Recently, Pandora has taken to climbing on the bar stools at the island. Apparently my bar-tending skills aren't up to snuff.
 
 
*ahem* ... It's rude to stare.
(but seriously, she's not fat, she's fluffy!!! coughmetoocough.
 
 
Maggie clearly has the skillz for pictures. Look glamorous yet completely uninterested all at the same time.
 

 

And now for a couple of bonus Pandora shots... She takes the cake (mmmm....cake) as the master of awkward. And my handsome hubby has a real gift for bringing it out in her.

 

 

And these are oldies but goodies:

[this is where I would normally insert a mom joke but I really do need her help with that sewing question...]

 


Side note: good news! I found my camera AND the cord to connect it to my computer. So, hopefully there will be many less iPhone photos to suffer through. Oh yeah, we're upping the ante around here! But seriously, a big THANK YOU for reading. We're having so much fun and hope that we can start continue making it fun for you, too!

 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home