This page has moved to a new address.

Re-entry

The Teardos: Re-entry

Monday, January 21, 2013

Re-entry

Good morning, faithful readers. That is, if you're still there. It's been a long while since my last post, and my posts seem to coincide with waiting in airport terminals. I hope you'll forgive me for the lapse in communication. Things have been busy to say the least.

Much has happened since my last post: starting a brand new job right before one of the busiest seasons of the year; unpacking (gradually); setting up our wonderful new home (more gradually); Thanksgiving and beyond with a small, uneven (read: loathsome) oven; Christmas Eve; Christmas Day; the world's stickiest toffee pudding; New Year's; more travel woes en route to recitals; bishop's mitres; affordable boutique burgers; hissing cats; failed Beef Wellington (damn oven) but successful roast duck and mediocre first stab at capon (can't blame the oven this time...twas my own carelessness); new cars; and much, much more.

I promise to be better about keeping you posted. I really, really do.

Stay tuned.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home