This page has moved to a new address.

I really need to remember to take "before" pictures...

The Teardos: I really need to remember to take "before" pictures...

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I really need to remember to take "before" pictures...

I took a break from packing for a little crafty crafty.

This plastic IKEA picture frame started its life black, and with a glass pane and cardboard backing. The glass broke about a month or two into its life and I could never figure out what to do with it next.

A few years ago, I painted it kelly green (one of my favorite colors). It didn't go well. I did it by hand with a brush- like I said, it didn't go well.

And so, it has started on its way to a new life. I got some grey spray paint and grey tinted primer and set to work!

Ill share it's final reincarnation in a week or so.

Here it is so far!:



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home