This page has moved to a new address.

If you can't beat 'em...

The Teardos: If you can't beat 'em...

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

If you can't beat 'em...

COOK!

When my parents and I realized I would not be going anywhere in the foreseeable future, we decided to make the best of it. Saw some beautiful American lamb shanks at BJ's, and I got sample hands (apparently I get a sheepish demeanor and do this thing with my hands whenever I see free food samples - ask Leslie for more details). I also jump at the chance to cook for anyone, let alone my parents - it's one way of showing my mom that her amazing culinary skills in all things Italianissimo have been an inspiration to me my whole life, and continue to be.

Dinner was scrumptious. Let me know if you'd like me to post the recipe, but be forewarned: in doing so I'll divulge why you should never pay $30 in a restaurant for this very easy-to-make dish.

I love a braise.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 30, 2012 at 4:19 PM , Blogger Mark McClellan said...

Osso Buco Milanese, it looks just perfect!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home