This page has moved to a new address.

Moving XIX: the greatest city in Alabam'

The Teardos: Moving XIX: the greatest city in Alabam'

Friday, October 26, 2012

Moving XIX: the greatest city in Alabam'

So, this is more of a preemptive post since my phone will be used as iPod in a bit. My boss in Westport told me about the Randy Newman song "Birmingham" which I promptly downloaded. I played it as we drove away from NYC yesterday and will play it again when we get into town.

Do you guys know that song? If not, you'll love it. It makes me think of Toy Story, though. This prompted a suggestion from me that some day soon we do a Toy Story marathon. Fred counter-offered that we spread it out over 3 days... meh.

(photo courtesy of Wikipedia.org)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home