This page has moved to a new address.

Wedding Wednesday

The Teardos: Wedding Wednesday

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wedding Wednesday

House update: our sofas arrived!! Ft and I went cray-cray last night in our living room and it is actually starting to look like something! Woot! (picture me doing a happy dance) I've been spending the morning screaming bloody murder any time one of the cats tries to jump on a sofa. In theory, this should deter them from the habit. (Fingers crossed, people). Now on to Wedding Wednesday!!

Our pictures today are, oddly enough, from the trip from the ceremony to the reception. I'm surprised as anyone, but the photographer (Zlatko Batistich) got some amazing pics.

The bouquet, post surgery. Eagle-eyed readers might notice that the bouquet had a bunch of sticking-out pieces in it in the earlier pictures. My sister found some scissors and did the ol' snip snip number- and boy, am I glad she did! Soooooo much better- and more like what I had envisioned/asked for.

One of my all-time favorite pictures from the almost 1000. Fred with his best man.

Limos make me giggle. Something about prom and bad Vegas movies...

Okay, my "trip to the reception" plan has hit a snag. Apparently, there were only 4 pictures that got transferred to my iPad.

So, to fill out the usual 5-picture format, here's a blast from the past:

 

That my mom and dad!!! Aren't they adorable?! I love everything about this picture, from my mom's supremely fabulous dress and speaking of fabulous, check out those ruffles on my dad's tux! Classy.

 

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 27, 2013 at 1:03 PM , Blogger Kathleen said...

Phenomenal! I especially love the old-timey pic. Your wedding was so beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home