This page has moved to a new address.

New Series: Wedding Wednesdays!

The Teardos: New Series: Wedding Wednesdays!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

New Series: Wedding Wednesdays!

Hi gang! Things have been a little quiet around here while we've been getting unpacked and a little-thing-called-Christmas happened. So while the merry spirit of working overtime took over our suburban haven, we've been secretly planning some awesomeness to do around the house. We are SO close to fully unpacked and once we are, we're gonna open a bit ol' can of whoopa$$ paint on this house! Who's excited!? Just us? That's okay.

But while the plans start coming to fruition I thought I'd populate our blog land with some gratuitous wedding photos. There have been some great photos on Facebook for a while now but our photographer extraordinaire Zlatko Batistich graced us with a whole lotta amazing pictures. So every Wednesday, we'll share some of our favorites! Today's photos are all pre-ceremony.

1. ''First Look'': a lot of couples these days are opting to see each other before the ceremony, thus allowing a beautiful, private moment and also to better facilitate the schedule of the day. This was the right choice for us and it was one of my favorite moments.

2. This is my favorite photo of my then-hubby-to-be. Isn't he handsome?

I mean, who doesn't want to have someone look at you like that!? Swoon.

3. The hem of my dress against the oh-so-classy hotel carpet.

4. Yes, I wore flats and yes, they were gold and sparkly :-)

5. My dad helping me cross the street in the rain. What a champ.

(Notice, if you will, the Masters umbrella- he's classy like that.)

That's all for today! Again, all pictures are to the credit of Zlatko Batistich (find him here), whom we HIGHLY recommend to anyone. He was so easy to work with and made taking pictures very easy (and we are very camera shy!)

 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home