This page has moved to a new address.

Wedding Wednesday

The Teardos: Wedding Wednesday

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wedding Wednesday

I can't believe it's already been another week! Time is flying by.

In unpacking news, our bedroom now resembles an actual bedroom (as opposed to a storage room) and we're so close to being done, I can almost taste it. Our brand new sofas shipped yesterday so I am hoping they will arrive soon!

An on to ''Wedding Wednesday''! The 5 pictures today will be from the photo shoot before the ceremony. As I said last week, we chose to take our pictures ahead of time. An unforeseen result of this was a really fun time of celebrating with our nearest and dearest.

Our wedding party!

This picture runs a close second for being our favorite.

I like this picture, but I think it kind of looks like I'm annoyed....

The church isn't air conditioned so we provided these fans. (Which the rain made unnecessary)

Although Fred and I went to the same school, we were not there at the same time.

However, we did have the same teacher and we were so honored he agreed to play our wedding!!

 

**all photographs courtesy of the amazing Zlatko Batistich**

 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home