This page has moved to a new address.

Plant some donuts

The Teardos: Plant some donuts

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Plant some donuts

Soo... Remember when I said this blog was going to be about moving and organization and our exciting new Southern life? Well, that's all still true, but I left out one important facet: food. Who am I kidding? It's going to feature predominantly here. Fair warning!

And to start us off in grand style, may I present to you:

With appreciation, gratitude and general envy to the Donut Plant (W 23rd location)

On the far left, we have the raspberry creme, center is the "black out", and right is the creme brûlée. The two outside ones were by far our favorites. Shocking, I know, that we weren't fans of the chocolate. We had high hopes, especially when considering how excited the woman at the register was about it. Oh well, we'll learn to go with our guts one of the these days..

"is this going to happen a lot? Taunt me with artsy shots of food?" I hear can't hear you ask. Yes, it is. We are in the final three weeks of living in NYC, so we are going to make the most of it. In our little corner of the world, that equals food.

So, with apologies for any drool-related keyboard damage, I bid you adieu until next time!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home