This page has moved to a new address.

Haitian heaven

The Teardos: Haitian heaven

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Haitian heaven

My boss went to Haiti a few months ago. And while he brought himself back a stomach bug, he brought me back coffee!!

I finally got around to trying it this morning. We have a Keurig (which we insist on prouncing as: Koy-röghghgh) which is wonderfully convenient but I have fallen victim to only using the store-bought k-cups. Yes, they are super wasteful, but yes, they are super fast and easy.

So. We decided that once we ran out of k-cups we would only use the "my k-cup" which is basically a mini coffee filter that lets you use just one serving of coffee. Great, right? So in the spirit of this eco-challenge, (and to bring this post back around to my point) I remembered this coffee my boss bought me back and tried it this mooning.

Scrumptious!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home