This page has moved to a new address.

Moving on up...

The Teardos: Moving on up...

Friday, September 28, 2012

Moving on up...

Hi everyone! Fred and I are so very excited to welcome you to our family blog. Here we are going to post all of the goings-on as we start our new life both together and in Birmingham, Al. 

I'm writing now comfortably holed up in midtown Manhattan, with the rain falling and the cats tolerating each other.  Fred is in Minneapolis (I think- I really do have the worst memory) and will get home tomorrow.  We're actually going to be spending a lot of the last 30 days in NYC apart, as we get done all those things that need to get done before moving.


[Update: yes, Fred was in Minneapolis and then today was in Madison, WI. Bless Facebook.]

Moving...


Is there ever such a horrible thing? I mean, the travel and new opportunities it affords is awesome, but the process is really rough. I got a moving kit to see if it could help us stay a bit more organized and a lot less stressed. We'll see how that goes...


The purpose of setting up our humble little blog is three-fold:

1. To let our now out-of-town friends and family see what we're up to.
2. To journal/archive as we go about setting our new home, including organization, DIY projects and renovation! Woot!
3. To contribute back to the blogosphere- I have been reading such amazing blogs that have given me so much inspiration and motivation. While I'd never expect to do all that, I feel like giving back in some small way.

See you again soon!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home