This page has moved to a new address.

Thanks be to Kwan

The Teardos: Thanks be to Kwan

Monday, October 1, 2012

Thanks be to Kwan

As I mentioned earlier, Fred and I went to celebrate our friend Kevin. He is moving (today!) to Norfolk, VA to start a new job. We are super happy for him and it was great excuse to gather a bunch of people together and have a highly festive feast (see prior post).

I wanted to take a little space here and sing the praises of Kevin. We have known each other since 2005 and he is the reason that Fred and I met (another post for another time). So, besides giving us the leftover food from his fridge today, it could also be said he gave me my husband! Hurray! Or, as we like to say, "it's all Kevin's fault."

Goodbye Kevin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home